Friday, December 22, 2006

judgement

i always thought my sense of judgement was very good ever since secondary school where i took alot of decisions by myself from those whom i mix with to the decisions i make when i had to deal with a tricky situation.normally i would think about the advantages and disadvantages to any alliance i make however this whole year was just filled with bad judgement. i should have never just blindly entered into a friendship with anyone should have thought about everything. i realised i changed alot ever since i entered jc. y does my heart yearn for friendship all of a sudden when i have been so used to working alone. i guess im losing my touch well as the saying goes once bitten twice shy this mistake will not repeat again the old me is gonna come back...haha..was being an idiot the whole year thinking that stuff will work out even though i foresaw alot of problems in almost every single freindship i had y issit when im happy just for a while something happens that casts me back into the shadows of angst.y cant people around me be more plain and too the point saying out there intentions straight to my face first before extanding a hand in friendship with me and untop of that being appretiated in something which i had been working so hard on sacrificin everything i liked to do in to it. well at least im not broken as another saying goes what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.oh boy i can promise this a new player will eneter in those mind games which people think are playing on me the pawn will become the messiah once more.thats all for now this is karthik signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home